VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
We are currently looking for a SAS Viya Administrator for a large federal government project to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Ideal candidates will be experts in the configuring, implementing, testing, integration, development and services of SAS Viya platforms.
- Ability to work with SAS administrator functions including OS and cloud engineer functions.
- Create detailed SAS architectural diagrams and necessary operating documents to enhance business performance and create cost-efficient systems.
- Install and configure SAS server software in multiple instances within the AWS cloud.
- Carry out independently, administrative ATO tasks such as documentation and testing.
- Monitor, tune, and scale SAS 9.4 M6 Foundation and SAS Viya 3.5 software.
- Address other non-functional requirements such as high availability (HA), disaster recovery (DIR), and backup and restoration of all SAS software cloud deployments.
- Maintain scripts for AMI’s and for server bootstrapping.
- Configure access security and data encryption both at rest and in motion.
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or IT related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' SAS Viya development or SAS Viya Administration experience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of SAS Viya architecture and the operating systems within.
- Knowledge of and experience in working on SAS installations that ensure that the servers, systems, and processes are in line with project initiatives.
- Experience in working as a liaison between SAS users and the IT team.
- Knowledge of configuring and testing SAS ACCESS of Hadoop, Hive, and several open source technologies.
- Experience enabling SAS software operating and usage metrics for cloud deployments read with SAS software.
- Experience working in government agencies as a SAS Viya professional.
- Understanding of federal rules and regulations like NIST, FedRAMP, etc.
- SAS certification.
- 401k with Employer Match
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.