VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
We are currently looking for a Proposal Manager to join a remote business development team. The candidate will work closely with the executive leadership and capture managers in a fast-paced proposal environment. You will drive and lead the proposal efforts as a Proposal Management subject matter expertise in this role.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Lead and manage proposal schedule, kickoff, document templates, and color reviews
- Lead and coordinate proposal document responses, including the organization of internal company resources to meet deadlines of submitting complex technical proposals
- Responsible for proposal quality, editorial quality, and compliance with RTEP instructions, and submission of proposals and RFI responses to ATOMS portal
- Responsible for monitoring the ATOMS portal for updates, RFI's, RTEPs
- Conduct compliance checks to ensure proposal responses are compliant
- During non-proposal development activities, develop and maintain past performance databases and generate Press releases or other customer-facing documentation assisted by the sales department.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Marketing, or Communications
- 5-8 years of Federal proposal management experience in the IT or IT healthcare industry is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, the ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere, and be deadline-oriented
- A motivated, self-starter with the drive to complete tasks with a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and flexibility
- 3-5 years of proposal writing experience as a prime with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- Experience managing proposals as a prime contractor
- Completion of Shipley Proposal Process Training
- Ability to develop proposal graphics a plus
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training Opportunities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.