VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to spearhead our pursuit of new business opportunities, primarily focused on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The Solution Architect will understand PWS requirements, identify appropriate technical solutions, and work with the Capture team to craft a compelling and compliant proposal response for the SEC.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Extensive experience in government contracting, especially working in the SEC, in lead technical roles (Architecture, Systems Design, or Development).
- Work with Capture managers, Business Development Managers, and Proposal managers to craft optimal technical solutions to meet SEC’s requirements as described in PWS.
- Hands-on authoring of technical sections for federal proposals.
- Work with other members of the Capture team to provide help and support with other facets of a proposal development process like establishing the level of efforts, finalizing pricing, reviewing, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technical related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the SEC arena.
- Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated ability to author technical sections in proposals.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in information technology and Federal Government contracting.
- Possess an excellent overall understanding of SEC’s enterprise architecture, system/application architecture, and processes/tools.
- Experience and understanding of the Agile software development lifecycle.
- Ability to work remotely with minimal guidance.
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills.
- A proven track record of identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
- Knowledge of the SEC vendor marketplace and ability to successfully identify and engage teaming partners that contribute to successful capture and project execution.
- Successful execution of each phase of the proposal development process from opportunity identification to closing.
- 401k with Employer Match
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.