VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and Government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
VetsEZ is currently seeking a remote Financial Systems Engineer (SME)
with Momentum Financials knowledge and experience in Momentum functional systems. In this position, you will work closely with the stakeholders and vendors to lead the technical development, operations, and support for a cloud-based momentum solution. An ideal candidate will have experience with Momentum functional and technical systems testing.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) offering guidance, advice, and assistance to a larger team charged with verifying proper operation of the agency’s new implementation of CGI’s Momentum as the enterprise financial management system
- Review of the financial management system for proper functionality, compliance in meeting user requirements, and support of end-user workflows
- Review of the system implementation for compliance with Federal Financial regulations and policies
- Review of the system implementation for compliance with agency financial management policies and processes
- Review of end-to-end workflow processes in requisitioning, funding commitments and obligations, acquisition and contracting practices, accounting principles, management of the general ledger, and necessary and proper financial reporting and auditing
- Conduct Implementation readiness reviews and assessments and participate in the risk management process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technical related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of functional and technical experience with large, complex Momentum federal implementations.
- Experience with Momentum functional and technical systems testing.
- Ability to work with cross-functional team members.
- Experience utilizing cloud security tools across various platforms and environments.
- Experience working with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Experience using the JIRA/Xray tool.
- Ability to obtain a Government clearance.
- 401k with Employer Match
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.