VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
We are currently seeking a Database Architect (Remote Opportunity) to manage the routine operations and maintenance of databases and ensuring they're reliable and efficient in performance.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Define Cloud Data strategy, including designing and developing multi-phased implementation roadmap and cloud-based (AWS/Azure) data management solutions.
- Work in a team setting and independently to migrate existing legacy data from Mongo, Oracle, Redis to cloud technologies.
- Lead analysis, architecture, design, and development of data warehouse and business intelligence solutions.
- Hands-on Prototype development and solution development leveraging relevant data management and integration technologies.
- Develop RESTful APIs, leveraging Open API specifications, and API Gateways for runtime governance and security of microservices.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Hands-on with cloud data management technologies such as Azure data warehouse, AWS RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, AWS Redshift and Glue, RESTful API’s and microservices, as well as big data technologies such as MongoDB, Oracle, and Hadoop
- Extensive MongoDB and/or NoSQL experience and knowledge
- Using architecture design patterns guiding operational management, information security principles, and best practices while working on multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare IT, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Engineering, or technical related field.
- Experience in the VA or other health-related organization desired.
- Experience with Docker, WebLogic, and microservices
- 401k with Matching
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.