VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
We are currently seeking a full-stack Senior Drupal Developer to provide in-depth knowledge and expertise in Drupal 8/9 Web Development on a large government project.
- Participate in all efforts of the software development life cycle and lead the efforts on building Drupal 8/9 solutions that exceed the expectations of the government client.
- Build and manage multiple sites in the Acquia Cloud Platform.
- Utilize experience and provide best practices in regards to the LAMP stack - Linux (Ubuntu) operating system, Apache web server, MySQL (Percona) database, and PHP programming.
- Maintain and monitor all Drupal sites and modules, communicate technical ideas to cross-functional team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in information technology and/or Federal Government contracting.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on coding experience in Drupal 8/9 Web Development.
- Experience with Acquia Cloud Platform, Solr, and AWS Cloud platforms (EC2, S2, AWS Native Tools).
- Experience working with cross-functional team members following Agile development practices and standard Agile tools.
- Experience working with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or similar government entity.
- Ability to obtain a Government clearance.
- 401k with 3% matching
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.