VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
We are currently looking for a SharePoint Developer for a large federal government project to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Ideal candidates will provide technical expertise and be a Subject Matter Expert in their field.
- Design, enhance, implement, and maintain SharePoint sites and applications, ensuring access, reliability, availability, and usability to current and new users
- Develop new SharePoint sites/sub-sites, applications, and enhancements
- Integrate SharePoint with processes, workflows, e-mail alerts, data visualization, relational database management, and/or data hub to connect multiple data sources for business intelligence
- Automate data exports and imports from a database as well as pull data from a database
- Implement governance to streamline the deployment of products and technologies, reduce support costs, increase the ability to retrieve information, and increase customer satisfaction
- Monitor and track utilization metrics
- Enhance search capability to facilitate knowledge management, knowledge transfer, and staff collaboration
- Minimum of a BS degree in computer science or relevant technical degree
- 3-5 years of experience as a SharePoint developer
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, techniques, and workflow
- Experience providing solutions, developing, and creating workflows with the Microsoft Power Apps service. Experience integrating Power Apps with MS Dynamics and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated skill in designing and coding application User Interfaces
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation and whiteboarding skills
- MS Visio skills. UML modeling experience
- Experience with Federal or Government Customers
- InfoPath, workflow design, troubleshooting
- Records Management/Knowledge Management
- Business Process Improvement
- 401k with Employer Match
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.